Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2010 Cannondale SuperSix 3

I've been working on getting a new road bike for a few years now and specifically working on this deal since last November. Well, it finally happened. I have to tell you, I'm blown away by how far bike technology has come in the past 8 years (since my last road bike). The ride is amazingly stiff in the bottom bracket while maintaining a wonderfully compliant ride. Look at the photos, the standard 53/39 rings look like a compact. Despite the highly efficient bottom bracket the ride is incredibly comfortable. The tapered and oversized headtube makes the bike very stable in the corners and on descents. I am really, really impressed, I like it a lot! I will add more of a review later but right now I'm totally blown away with how well it rides.







No comments:

Post a Comment