Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Hey all, winter has finally arrived and I'm ready for it to be over. I'm finding myself still motivated to ride but that may change with the appearance of the white stuff. The past few weeks have been busy with family activities and work around the house. I feel like I've gotten a lot of things done and I've tried to be helpful and focused on the kids when I have their attention. I've also been taking this time to re-energize myself for the new year.

I did manage to find some videos of my cyclocross victory this past year. They're fun to watch, at least for me. Make sure you turn down the volume, it was windy that day and its obvious in the video.

Lap 1: this is taken after almost a complete lap, Todd was leading the group and I was right there. Check out my remount, it's perfect! I didn't even look down, just boom and I'm peddling away. A good sign for that day.

Cross at the Rver_ SM35+4 end of Lap 1 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.


Lap 2: This is shortly after I attacked (there are some riders warming up before I came through). I thought the guy just behind me would catch me for a couple of laps but then he was gone. I think he finished 5 or 6th, allowing me to ride off to victory.

Cross at the river - SM35+ cat 4 end of Lap 2 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.


I'll be looking to identify my 2011 goals in the coming weeks, the races I'd like to target and the training I'll do to reach them. I'll put them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment