Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fountain of Youth

Made it back over to the Golden Bike Park for a little refresher after the recent mountain bike clinic. The pump track was dry and ready to roll. I had so much fun. I was planning on a short little ride but ended up riding everything for about and hour. I felt like a kid back when I used to spend all day at the "dirt hills" on my BMX bike. Only this time the kids were watching me rail the corners. See the two sitting in the upper right hand of the photo. One of them had crashed and cut his elbow. (Yes, I checked he was ok. Minor cut but I think he was done for the day. Funny, these two geniuses rode to the bike park with their helmets on then took them off to ride; that's thinking.) They just sat their watching the old man on a 29er cross country rig rip around the pump track. Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment