Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9.9.09

So, something special is going to happen today? Why... because 9 is a (magic) number.

Anyway... I hit lookout this morning. I didn't do the Bear Creek Lake TT series this year like I did last year. It was hard to stomach the $25 race fee for an 18 minute race. I decided to use Lookout in an similar manner, 20-25 minute race pace for free! I hope it works. The power data looks promising.

View from the top this morning. Its a little hazy today, some brown cloud action.

In other news, I've had the mountain bike on craigslist for the past week. I've had three people email me saying they were interested. We talked on the phone and set up a time for them to come see the bike. I have changed my plans to facilitate them, all three have called or emailed right before they were to arrive to let me know they couldn't make it. Only one told me the truth and admitted he couldn't get the money together. It's been a little painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment