Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I’ve missed you

Things have been really busy lately. I would say my life balance has been a bit out of whack.

I’ve gone into hiding to write a research/funding proposal for work. This isn’t the first proposal I’ve written, I’ve even gotten a few funded. It has come at a very busy time with many other projects having deadlines. Looking back at my history I find it pretty amazing that I have a job where I can write these kinds of things. In school I never excelled at reading and writing. Since you’re reading this blog, your probably not surprised. Anyway, it ends up being a ton of work to make sure all the writing is correct, that there’s a story, budget and all the other minutia is covered.

What else has happened during this time? A lot, I’ll try to have updates in the coming days to bring you up to speed

So where am I now, at a work conference in Dallas. Not too exciting but it is fun to see all the folks I typically communicate with over the phone or email. I don’t have a lot of free time but I am hoping it will give me a chance to relax a little and recharge the batteries. You know, hit the “reset button” after a stressful few weeks.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment