Sunday, April 18, 2010

Riding Moab - Slickrock

This past week we spent some time in Moab. I got the chance to get out and ride a few times on the new 29er (Cannondale Flash 29er 2). I have to say, it did really well! I really enjoyed the ride. I love the no squish hard tail and the feel of the bike. Even after 3+ hours riding from town I didn't feel all beat up. My favorite ride, Slickrock, is always a good one early in the season. If your skills are off (i.e. you weighting the wheels wrong or your braking is uneven) you'll know really quickly. This year was no different. We all found a little room for improvement.

This year my good friends David and Patrick hit the alter of Slickrock with me. We road up from Moab and I thoroughly enjoyed the incredible ride!!

All I can say is, "Thanks guys, I had a great time!!" Here are some photos.

Patrick Climbing, Look at those legs muscles bulging out!! NICE

David making it look easy in that SWEET 2010 TER KIT!!!

Aaah, Butta.
Video of my greatest climbing, descending and jumping accomplishment. I mean I killed it here!



This was a little further down the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment