Friday, February 7, 2014

Time to Go Somewhere New

I've been wanting to get back to this blog for a while, but I've felt like I haven't had time or a story people would be interested in.  So, I've held back.  While that may still be the case, I'm going to try and renew this site.  Don't worry, it will still be cycling related.  For this season I think I have a journey that I think people might be interested in.

In 2014, I'm planning to make some changes in my normal cycling routine.  The past few years I've primarily stayed on the road bike, raced an early spring season then had a short break before cyclocross season in the fall. This year I'm planning to make some changes, I'm going to target some races I've never attempted and frankly have been a little worried about trying.  I'm going to focus on some endurance mountain biking races this summer.  I've already signed up for the Bailey HUNDO and I'm thinking I should have a run at the Leadville 100 by way of the Silver Rush 50.  So look for stories and details about my journey towards these goals in the coming months.  Hopefully it will prove to be an insightful and fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment