Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog

I came across an interesting article today concerning social networking. It's interesting because I have been quietly chewing on what I want to get out of this blog. While I originally put this blog together to just tell stories about bicycling, it's "collected" more than that.

This made me wonder if I had the proper outlet for my .... stories. I was wondering about Facebook but I'm really not looking to get back in touch with long lost friends. I am more interested in keeping and maintaining the friends I have. Before they become long and lost. I was looking for a way to keep in touch with people and meet others that have similar interests.

So far I don't think the stories suck (at least no one is complaining ... or reading).

Anyway, I think I'll keep posting about my interests (family and bicycling). - The family stuff will likely end up on the family blog. Maybe we'll get our camera back from my parents so we can add more photos.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment