Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chasing Points


I got a one page article and a front page photo published in Team Evergreen's Bike Beat Newsletter (The wife takes nice photos). It's a monthly newsletter that goes out to all Team Evergreen (TE) and Team Evergreen Racing (TER) members. I don't know the distrubution numbers but it's a respectable number, for a local cycling group.

As some of you know, I am currently the cyclocross director for TER. My intention for this article was to let people know about cyclocross (more importantly, get them to come out) and I figured the best to do it in the limited space was to tell my story from the past season. TE and TER are one of the largest, if not the largest, cycling groups in the front range. Unfortunaty we only have a small cyclocross group of about 5 riders. Hopefully this will grow our group... considerably... at least that the goal.

If not, I've been tring to network with other CX'ers in the area.

Check out the newsletter here, my article is on page 3.

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Brian -- Nice article. I've secured a site up in Longmont for a late summer cx training series that I'll be promoting. Wednesday nights in August. Stay tuned for more details. The more folks we have racing cross the better! Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I'll be looking for updates and will get the word out. Evening CX rides would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the article is great and the picture is really nice. sounds like lots of fun. the whole newsletter is nicely put together - that takes lots of work.

    ReplyDelete