Friday, February 12, 2010

1st Training Test of 2010

This past week was my first rest week of the 2010 training schedule. Rest weeks are always odd for me, by the end they seem to do more harm than good. I'm tired, sore, grumpy, and not sleeping that well. I'm suppose to be relaxed. On the hard training weeks, I'm generally tired but feel alive.

This morning I got on the trainier to see were my fitness is after the first base training block. A short 3 mile "Tempo Time Trial"; according to Training Peaks.

The results, 3 miles in eight and a half minutes, about 21.1 mph. I was to be 10 bpm below threshold and averaged 150bpm and 266 watts. Thats 3.3 W/kg.

Is it good? Well, it doesn't really matter, it's were I'm starting.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if that's good but I've been laughing about your stupidity poster for a couple of days now. Hope you will keep up the good work, you're gonna do great this year!

    ReplyDelete