Thursday, February 11, 2010

Computer Problems


Sad! The home computer is acting up again. Last week it got some sort of malware/virus. We thought we got that worked out. Then today my wife got the blue screen of death. Oh man, that's out of my fix-it league, just like the virus.

What to do? The only thing I really want back is some of my music. All our pictures are safe.

Not having a computer at home leaves us feeling so disconnected. Is there a mental syndrome for that because I'm guessing there will be in the near future. The patient, "I feel so separated, so far away, out of touch." The psychiatrist "turn on your WiFi and use it twice a day for the next 7 days, that'll take care of it."

Maybe it's time to get a laptop or a second computer. Maybe we should learn how to be unplugged again... yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment