Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready to get riding

Ok, I don't want to start whining about the weather. So I will try and steer clear.

Let's just say I am so ready to get outside. I feel like I just keep preparing to be outside. Get the bikes ready, keep the bikes ready. Ride the trainer so your ready. Fix the truck so it's ready. Dude, I am ready lets go!

On a side note, after my whinny post a few days ago. We've since gotten the home computer fixed. It's not exactly the same, we're working out where all our data and programs are located but at least it's a usable computer. I also got the truck fixed and returned yesterday. It appears to be working pretty well except for a squeaky belt that makes an annoying noise every once and a while. Not sure if that just needs to be driven a little or if I'll have to take it back in to be tightened. Work is even going better.

I would have some training update but I've been under the weather and took a few days off. Tried to get back to the gym this morning but I didn't have much in me. So, there really isn't much to tell there.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment