Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Race Video

I knew I'd find one. This is the fast corner, lap one, I eat it 44 seconds in. This is were I lost the skin on my left knee. It's a little far away to see clearly. The two guys in front of me are clearly not stopped but I was not right on them during the descent. I was coming up fast. Sorry to they guy that was right behind me, thanks for not running me over.

Boulder CX Series #1 - SM35+ Cat 4 Lap 1 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.


Look at all those people in front of me and who pass me. Can't believe I made it back up to 11th.

Update 9.30.10:
Found another video of my second crash site and me, but earlier in the race. At 0:57 you can see me successfully ride the downed tree. Now imagine a few laps later not being so successful and I went over the bars.

Bouder CX series # 1 - SM35+ cat 4 Lap 2 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment