Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crack Pipe

There's a new way to get your fix, if you live along the front range. (stolen from 303cycling.com)

An indoor, wooden tracked velodrome is just finishing up in Boulder. It opened yesterday. Since I have a few days off starting tomorrow, I am getting a few cycling friends together to go check it out.

What does it all mean?

The good:

I have always wanted to ride on a velodrome. This one looks good, with 50 degree banks there isn't anything else out there I wont be able to ride.

The bad:

I may need another bike... This is actually good but the wife may not think so.

The ugly:

My wife has ridden in the Portland, Alpenrose, Velodrome. She liked it and has expressed interest in riding the Boulder Velodrome. Could be interesting.... I wonder if they have child care during the adult racing leagues?

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with another bike, one can never have too many bicycles.

    ReplyDelete