Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To the Future


The last day of 2008 was a good day.

Nate and I spent all morning cleaning. He did all the vacuuming and I made sure he didn't miss a spot. I am going to start putting senior level management on my Resume.

I was able to get out for a ride this afternoon. Felt great. I don't think I have ever felt this strong and had such a desire to ride at the end of December. That is a good sign. I am also trying to keep things low key. I want to keep my mind in the game come time to build for this spring.

This evening we had some family fun. A good dinner and some laughs. The kids are growing up so quickly!

And for this evening.... I am starting my base training for 2009 CX season.

Happy New Year everyone.

See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment