Sunday, December 28, 2008

Two Years Coming Down

We moved into this house just over two years ago. In that time we have slowly been renovating and repairing the house. Our priority has always been the main living areas and the kids bedrooms. Well, today... after the wife got to sleep in... it was time to finally get the nasty wallpaper out of our bedroom!

My wonderful sister-in-law (who lives just a few miles away) go the call this morning. My wife called "Are you up?..... oh sorry..... Wanna come over and help pull down wallpaper?" Amazingly she came over. If she had been awake, she might have come up with an excuse (I was looking for one). Anyway she was a trooper and all the wallpaper is down! Thanks Shel.

This gives you a small impression of what the wallpaper looked like... NASTY!

Ladies at Work, just before my daughter and I brought in lunch from the "burrito store".

What was my task during all of this.. well I was the furniture mover, preliminary room cleaner, child watcher, lunch fetcher, post clean upper, laundry doing super dad. It was nice to spend time with the kids but that's no walk in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment