Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Day Events

It's been a while since I had a snow day. While I didn't have to have a snow day, with the Monster Truck and all, it was an unexpected pleasure!

  • We cleaned up the play room
  • Setup and jumped in the jump castle
  • Played loud music and danced.. all over the house
  • Got dressed up and went out in the snow. Shoveled the driveway and tossed each other in the snow
  • Took the monster truck out for a little recreational drive in the snow "Kailee reminded me we should've gotten the bigger tires because we were sliding all over" - I didn't tell her that was the goal.
  • Went back in for hot chocolate
  • Cleaned out the hallway closets
  • Cleaned out and re-organized my bed room closet! (needed that)
  • Took the wife and kids to the Y so they could workout and play (thanks Amy for watching Kailee)
  • I went to work for a couple of hours
  • Picked up the family and went home
  • Helped (that may be too strong of a word) cook dinner
  • Went back outside to play - everyone was out
  • Pulled the kids on sled and shoveled some more (only seriously crashed the boys once)
  • Back inside for more hot chocolate and TV (our only TV of the day)
  • Off to bed

It's how everyday should be.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like bliss! I agree, everyday should be so awesome

    ReplyDelete