Friday, October 23, 2009

Stressed

Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have been crazy busy!

This past weekend we had some family friends visit from out of town. (by they way, I have the Lego's) It was great to see them. We all had a great time. As part of the activities for the weekend I got to race the Valmont Park Cross Race. I finished 12h on that crazy bumpy coarse. I was really set back by a poor warm up. Our race went off at 8 am, since the sun didn't come up until 7:15, it was hard to get the pre-race routine in. My legs were hurting those first couple of laps.

Sunday had everyone catching a plane, including me. I was off on a three day, three city whorl wind tour. Basically the outcome of those meeting was not what I was hoping for. Not bad but I came back needing to get a lot of work done. Missing 3 days around the house (not counting the past month and a half of weekends that we've been gone) has really put me behind there too.

So, needless to say I have been working a lot. First at work then rushing home to try and squeeze in family time....... "Squeezing in family time" - that doesn't really work, forcing the issue can make things worse. I just need to be there.

So, I'm looking forward to a slower weekend ..... yea right. Things aren't going to ease up just yet. Activities already planned for both days.

No comments:

Post a Comment