Monday, December 14, 2009

A sign....

Bicycle racing (in the U.S.) has really come to an end after this past weekend. The Cyclocross National Championships were this past weekend. This video shows it must be time to hang up the cleats til spring. I had a lot of fun keeping up with race updates and seeing how well local Colorado racers and friends had done. Great Job! I'll have to make it to one of these sometime.



As for me, this past weekend was about family time! Ice skating, Santa Claus, food and family. Refreshes the soul!

If you can't see the video click here

3 comments:

  1. Great video, what a laugh! Sounds like you had a very refreshing weekend as well...look forward to seeing you all soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can see from the video we went ice skating this weekend too! Great time and would highly recommend the trek to Bend next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill, your updates were awsome! I've been thinking about Bend next year. I used to live in Portland so it might work. I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete