Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Motivation

This is the time of year to set your goals for the cycling season. It's been something I've been thinking about. What exactly is my goal. Well I have two. 1. I need to loose some weight, below 180 by the end of Feb and 2. I am going to score enough points to upgrade in cyclocross. I haven't had any goals for the road or mountain seasons.

Recently a teammate and friend told me he wanted to get upgraded on the road. Which has me very excited! For one thing he's strong enough to do it. He'll have to learn a few things about getting around in the peloton and staying in a good position on the road. I know I can help. If he's motivated and we can ride together.... that has me really looking forward to the road season.

Dave... lets rock it!

2 comments:

  1. Great Photo! Who's the guy sucking wind behind you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, you know who that is. I like your new blog, I put a link to it on this blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete