Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Your New President

A few months ago I wrote a piece on the bike team and what I should do as far as the team goes next year.

Well, I decided to stick it out. I also got a little more involved (actually even before this happened). While it wasn't my original plan...
Our 2010 president had to step down, great guy but he got a good job, approximately 3 days into his term. The team was headless and heading towards oblivion (not really but it's my blog) so, I volunteered and actually had a lot of support on the board. Thanks everyone, it was nice to see you all think I can do it. So... I'm it.

It all happened a little fast! I'm going to need some time to wrap my head around this.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for reading.

Your President........ of Team Evergreen Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment