Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to the Grind

Went back to work today. Needed to get a head start catching up on the few developments during the holidays. Also wanted to get away from the family as I have not been feeling very good. Another gift from Christmas activities.

I rented The Sound of Music for my daughter. She has not been into movies lately, but she is eating up all the singing. Dancing all over the living room. It is fun to watch...her.

I am heading back to the Velodrome tomorrow to get my track certification. I will miss the CX race. I was pretty cooked at the end of the season. I hit a race every weekend this last season. So I am going to take a pass this time. Hope everyone has fun. The weather looks like it will be getting more crossy as the day progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment