Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a day...

Wow, the weather was amazing! Is it really January? 70's?

I am pulled by my training plan calling for a recovery week (and my legs feeling like they need one) and my desire to get out in the weather. Sadly it was not in the cards today. Too many things going on at work right now.

Speaking of work, the temperature in my office is crazy as well. Since it's January and the air conditioners are off, my south west facing office gets pretty warm in the afternoon. Perhaps I will have to shut some of the blinds.... after working in a cube not that long ago, I have a hard time doing that.

I don't think I will be able to pass up tomorrow. They are saying it will be as nice as it was today. I will have to make a break for it and get out during lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your little 4 year old tomorrow on her birthday. She is so precious.

    ReplyDelete