Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spin Class

It has been about 4 years since I last took a spin class. Generally my impression has been that instructors fall into three groups. 1. Gymnast, that use the bike as a pommel horse. Up, down, up, down ... put in a pushup. 2. Old female instructors, playing music from their high school days .... with a headband on. Trying to relive the glory days, and 3. Cyclist riding indoors because the weather is bad outside.

Today I had instructor number 2. She was complete with headband and all. We were rockin it to some hot 80's tunes and U2 techno remix. Right on queue, she was sprinting at the guitar solo.

It would have been sweet if we had Guitar Hero Spinning. "Alright everyone..... Star Power!"

I did my workout.

The other thing I noticed was that all the music was from when I was in Jr High. Oh man... I think I better get a headband!

No comments:

Post a Comment