Monday, January 12, 2009

Missed that one, didn't you

I don't want my blog to be about the weather, I imagine it's tuff to predict the weather. In Colorado a good guess is an annual average temperature and sunny.

But I checked the weather forecasts last night before I went to bed. 30% chance of precipitation. Now just to be clear, it says 30% chance of precipitation a lot for the Denver weather forecast. Typically nothing happens. When I lived in Oregon that meant it was going to rain 30% of the time. In Colorado it means.... "we have no idea what is going to happen." We went from 30% chance of snow to 6 inches of snow on my driveway. Come on weather people, you went to school, shouldn't you have guessed more like X>50% chance of snow? At least I would believe you thought something might happen.

Everyone else must have been caught with their pants down too. Traffic was stupid. I drive a small car, and the roads were not that bad. A couple of the folks on the roads just lost their minds! screwed it up for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment