Friday, July 10, 2009

Priorities

I've been getting in a little rest before tomorrows race. The last two winter park races really haven't gone all that well. I'm finding rest is hard (feel like I'm missing something). I like to ride so staying off the bike is a little difficult. My expectations for the race aren't very high. I'm hoping I can just get through ... quickly... and enjoy the single track. Some of it I haven't been on in over 5 years! Then I will have a couple of weeks to refocus the training effort.

During this time of rest, I have been focusing on more important items; things that work well.

Swinging -

Eating -
And listening to Kailee tell me about her animal science book and how she wants to visit Uncle Tyler and see his frogs. (Sorry Karen, no mention of you)

No comments:

Post a Comment