Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Raining Cats, Dogs, Large Horses, Cows and the Wicked Witch of the West

Wow, we had crazy rain last night. I don't think I've ever seen a storm like that. The sky opened up and dropped buckets of rain, wind and hail last night around 10:30pm. We were up closing windows and hoping things went ok. Fortunately everything at our house appears fine. Amazingly the kids even slept through the entire thing. A little water in the basement from a window that didn't keep the water in the window well. We vacuumed that up before it got too far from the window.

I think we were the lucky ones! I road my bike to work this morning just so I could check it all out. See the photos below. Some aren't that good but you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. crazy, we had a big storm the other night too. woke me up with all the thunder and lightening at 4 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete