Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Stuff

As children, boys view superheros as career options. Of coarse those career paths tend to be short lived. The first time you try to hold your breath like Aquaman or bust through a brick wall like the Hulk, you learned .... maybe I'll just be a .... scientist.

Unfortunately this dude didn't make that first cut and grew up chasing the dream. "If I only get high enough, I'll break the bonds of gravity" or "If I get hurt bad enough my regenerative powers will kick in." Should have been a scientist.



As many of you know, the new Boulder Velodrome is a great place to ride. It is super fun, very fast and has a steep bank. It is a little short compared to other tracks as is shown in this new video.



A post I came across on the web gives us all a clear reminder as spring comes around to be aware of your surroundings while enjoying the outdoors. See the posted bear warnings and take note of the last sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment