Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring

On this, the first day of spring, there are many signs that spring is in the air. The robins are back, the ducks are paired up and the temperatures are nice for evening walks.

A very clear sign for me is what happens to my garage space during the summer. Throughout the winter I get to park in the garage. During the warmer days - I am evicted! The bikes, big wheels and outdoor gear take over. I took this photo this morning as I was heading to work. Spring is here.

On this, the first day of spring, I did get out for a ride during lunch. The weather was great. I got in some form sprint intervals, not full speed, just trying to remember to keep my head up! It was an overcast day but warm.

So, during this, the first day of spring, keep your head up, ride fast and enjoy the outdoors .... especially if you get evicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment