Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Ring

I mentioned last week that I had gotten a new wedding ring because my original ring was way too big and we didn't want to resize it for cost and sentimental reasons. Well it came in and I am wearing it. I really like the fit, style, thickness and weight but I am not so sure about the color. Its a little too dark.

I've actually been thinking about returning it but my wife has ask me to give it some time. See if it grows on me. It wasn't an expensive ring but still, I should be happy with it.

It looks really dark in the photos but it really isn't black. It looks more like a shiny dark metal but it's made of "ceramic."

Pros:
It stands out - keeps all the trashy ladies away
Feels comfortable
My wife is happy I'm wearing a ring

Cons:
People might think I've been widowed
People might think I'm a freak - maybe I am a freak
Kailee says "It looks silly because your not a girl, your hair isn't long"
Not what you would think a traditional wedding band would look like

I'll put some photos below, let me know what you think.

I have some serious old man hands.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am really enjoying your blog (blogs)
    and, I like the ring - it's different but at least you are wearing one. Will ceramic break? I've never seen one like that.
    Hope you have a great time in Moab. A whole week away with only your wife - now that's a vacation. Let us hear how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete