Friday, March 13, 2009

Interesting week

This week has been particularly difficult to balance.

I've been trying to get all my workouts done in the mornings. There are a couple of reasons for this. The biggest is that if I wait until the evening, it generally doesn't happen. Family time make it too easy to skip. With the undependable weather predictions, a lunch time ride is to risky. So, that leaves the morning. Another complication is if I have one evening workout, it's too difficult to get up the next morning and do it again, so mornings are just better.

With the time change (yes I know, very lame) it has been very difficult to get up in the mornings. The kids are staying up later with the time change, so is the wife.

Anyway, this weekend is looking good, especially if the predicted snow today doesn't materialize. Which is looking pretty likely at this point.

Happy Friday the 13th! I love Friday the 13th's... I was born on a 13th so it's always been pretty good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment